Steps to reproduce the problem
- Set up a Windows Server 2003-based domain controller. Name this domain controller " DC1."
- Set up a second Windows Server 2003-based domain controller. Name this domain controller "DC2." Make sure that DC2 is in the same domain as DC1.
- Log on to DC2, and then start the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
- Create a custom OU.
- Select the properties of this OU to change the Group Policy settings.
- Modify the GPO.
- Create a new IPsec policy, and then try to assign this policy. You receive the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section.
ID do Artigo: 907352 - Última Revisão: 4 de jan de 2008 - Revisão: 1