In Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004, the BizTalk Server process may restart unexpectedly. Additionally, a message that resembles one of the following may be logged in the Event log:In Microsoft BizTalk Server 2002, the Mscis.exe process may stop responding. Additionally, an error message that resembles the following may be logged in the Application event log: Additionally, you may experience similar symptoms in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2000.
- Network Associates McAfee VirusScan is installed and enabled on the computer.
- McAfee VirusScan is configured to scan the BizTalk Server process.
To work around this issue, disable McAfee ScriptScan. To disable McAfee ScriptScan, use either of the following methods.
Method 1: Disable McAfee ScriptScan in the McAfee Configuration ConsoleTo work around this issue, disable McAfee ScriptScan in the McAfee Configuration Console.
Method 2: Unregister the Scriptproxy.dll fileTo work around this issue, unregister the Scriptproxy.dll file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the Command Prompt window, use the cd command to change to the %ProgramFiles%\Network Associates\VirusScan folder.
- At the Command Prompt window, type regsvr32 /u scriptproxy.dll, and then press ENTER.
- Restart the computer.
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID do Artigo: 917848 - Última Revisão: 9 de jul de 2009 - Revisão: 1