Issues that the hotfix package fixesThis hotfix package fixes the following issues.
- 910790 Advanced VoIP calling features are unavailable in Office Communicator 2005
- 915585 Internet Explorer unexpectedly closes when you refresh a Web page
- 920917 A telephone number may contain a clock icon instead of the number zero in Communicator 2005
- 921113 Error message when you try to shut down Windows: "End Program-WMS Idle"
- 922479 You experience poor video quality in Communicator 2005 running through a multipoint control unit
- 922505 Communicator 2005 responds to invitations to conversations with a "Busy" reply
- 922544 Communicator 2005 stops responding during a video conversation with Communicator 2007
- 915571 You cannot use Communicator 2005 to participate in a video conversation with Communicator 2007
Hotfix informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Communicator.msp package now.
Release Date: July 18, 2006
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThe following list contains prerequisites for the hotfix package:
PrerequisitesYou must have one of the following installed to apply this hotfix package:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1 (SP1), Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (SP2), or Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition For more information about how to obtain the latest service pack for Windows XP, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 322389 How to obtain the latest Windows XP service pack
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4 (SP4) For more information about how to obtain the latest service pack for Windows 2000, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 260910 How to obtain the latest Windows 2000 service pack
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) For more information about how to obtain the latest service pack for Windows Server 2003, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 889100 How to obtain the latest service pack for Windows Server 2003
Restart informationYou do not have to restart your computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix is not replaced by any later hotfix.
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis hotfix may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
The English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
ID do Artigo: 921348 - Última Revisão: 20 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1