Try your search again or contact your administrator for more information.
Event Source:Windows SharePoint Services 3 Search
Description: The update cannot be started because the content sources cannot be accessed. Fix the errors and try the update again.
Context: Application 'Search', Catalog 'index file on the search server Search'
This issue does not apply to Windows Small Business Server 2008.
- Log on to the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 server by using an account that has administrative permissions.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click SharePoint 3.0 Central Administration.
- On the Central Administration page, click Operations.
- Under Services on the Services on Server: ServerName page, click Windows SharePoint Services Search.
- Next to Service Account on the Configure Windows SharePoint Services Search Service Settings on server: ServerName page, select Configurable.
- Type a user account and password that has access to the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 database, and then click OK.
- In Active Directory Users and Computers, view the Properties of the user account.
- On the Account tab, set the following account options.
- Uncheck User must change password at next login.
- Check the option User cannot change password.
- Check the option Password never expires.
- Click OK.
To resolve this issue in a SBS 2008 environment, please follow the steps detailed in:
896861 You receive error 401.1 when you browse a Web site that uses Integrated Authentication and is hosted on IIS 5.1 or IIS 6
For details on this error and Event Id 2436 in SBS 2008, please check the following article:
ID do Artigo: 927012 - Última Revisão: 22 de set de 2011 - Revisão: 1