No TV tuner cards are configured to work with Windows Media Center. Go to TV Settings and setup your TV signal.
Note You must have an Internet connection to download the Guide.
- Start Windows Media Center.
- Click Tasks, and then click Settings.
- Click TV, and then click Set Up TV Signal.
- When you are notified that changing TV signal settings will interrupt recording, click Yes.
- On the Set Up Your TV Signal screen, click Next.
- Verify that the correct region is selected, click Yes, use this region to configure TV services, and then click Next.
- Click Configure my TV signal automatically, and then click Next.
- Verify that the TV signal configuration settings are correct, click Yes, and then click Next.
- Click Set Up Guide listings, and then click Next two times.
- On the Guide Privacy screen, click Yes, and then click Next.
- If you agree to the Guide Terms of Service, click I agree, and then click Next.
Note To continue, you must click I agree to accept the Guide Terms of Service.
- Click Manual download, and then click Next two times.
- When you are prompted, type your ZIP Code or Postal Code, and then click Next.
- If you are prompted, verify your signal provider, and then click Next.
Note After Windows Media Center has downloaded the Guide, the Internet connection is no longer required.
- Follow the remaining steps to complete Setup. You may have to restart Windows Media Center.
ID do Artigo: 929453 - Última Revisão: 28 de dez de 2006 - Revisão: 1