Method 1: Use the Netsh.exe tool to view the status of the network adapter
To use the Netsh.exe tool to view the status of the network adapter, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type command in the Search box, and then click Command Prompt under Programs.
- Type the following command at the command prompt, and then press ENTER: Netsh interface IPV4 show interfaces.
Method 2: Disable TCP/IPv4 by using the network adapter properties dialog box instead of the Netsh.exe toolTo disable TCP/IPv4 in the network adapter properties dialog box, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type network and sharing center in the Search box, and then click Network and Sharing Center under Programs.
- Click View status next to the network adapter that you want to modify.
- On the Networking tab, click to clear the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) check box.
ID do Artigo: 929621 - Última Revisão: 22 de out de 2008 - Revisão: 1