- An antimalware program could incorrectly determine that a program file is malware. This would be considered to be a false positive.
- The antimalware scan operation could decrease performance for a particular program when that program tries to access its program files.
Note The information in this article also applies to other antivirus or antimalware programs that you may use. Also, if you run an antivirus or antimalware program on a computer that is running a third-party program or service, we recommend that you contact the program vendor. The program vendor can help determine whether certain files or folders should be excluded from antivirus or antimalware scan operations.
Both Forefront Endpoint Protection and System Center Endpoint Protection have preconfigured policy templates for the different server roles. For more information regarding these templates, see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg412475.aspx.
For more information, go to the following Microsoft websites:
Microsoft Exchange Server
Forefront Endpoint ProtectionFor more information, go to the following Microsoft website:
Internet Information Server (IIS)
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) ServerFor more information, go to the following Microsoft website:
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS)
Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 or Microsoft Virtual PC 2004
Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Getting Started Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Planning and Architecture Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Deployment Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Administrator's Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Performance and Scalability Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Disaster Recovery Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Security Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Troubleshooting Guide
- Microsoft Forefront Client Security Technical Reference Guide
ID do Artigo: 943556 - Última Revisão: 25 de jun de 2014 - Revisão: 1