Note To use Overtype mode in earlier versions of Word, press INSERT to toggle the mode on and off.
- Do one of the following, as appropriate for your version of Word:
- In Word 2010 and Word 2013, click the File tab, and then click Options.
- In Word 2007, click the Office Button icon, and then click Word Options.
- In the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced.
- Do one of the following:
- To enable the INSERT key in order to control Overtype mode, click to select the Use the Insert key to control overtype mode check box.
- To keep Overtype mode always enabled, click to select the Use overtype mode check box.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the Status bar, and then click Overtype. "Insert" is now displayed on the left side of the Status bar.
- To use Overtype mode, click Insert on the Status bar. "Overtype" is now displayed on the left side of the Status bar.
ID do Artigo: 982946 - Última Revisão: 9 de jan de 2013 - Revisão: 1