Event ID: 2011Event ID: 0
To resolve this issue, increase the value of the IRPStackSize registry entry. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\ParametersIf the IRPStackSize entry is not present in this subkey, follow these steps:
- Click Edit, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type IRPStackSize, and then press ENTER.
NoteType IRPStackSizeexactly as it appears. The value name is case sensitive.
- Click IRPStackSize, click Edit, and then click Modify.
- In the Data Value box, type a larger value, and then click OK.
Note Values may range from 0x1 to 0xC. These values are equivalent to 1 to 12 in decimal notation.
If you receive this error message and you are running Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID do Artigo: 106167 - Última Revisão: 11/09/2011 - Revisão: 1