- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then point to System Tools.
- Click Inbox Repair Tool.
To run the Inbox Repair Tool from the Office 97 CD-ROM, follow these steps:
- Insert your Microsoft Office 97 Compact Disc in the CD-ROM drive. If the contents of the CD-ROM is not automatically displayed, right-click Start, click Explore, and then click your CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click the Office folder, and then double-click the WMS folder.
- If you are running Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0, double-click the Win95 folder. If you running Windows NT 3.51, double-click the Winnt folder.
- Double-click Scanpst.exe to launch the Inbox Repair Tool.
ID do Artigo: 168648 - Última Revisão: 19/01/2007 - Revisão: 1