- Open your Task folder in "Simple List" view.
- On the Actions menu, click Save Task Order.
Method 2This method assumes that you have a copy of the old Exchange Client 5.0 that shipped with Windows 95 or Office 97. Search your hard drive for exchng32.exe to confirm its presence before proceeding.
- On the File menu, click Exit and Log Off.
- Click the Start button, click Run, type exchng32.exe in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Delete the Tasks folder from your mailbox, and then click
Exit and Log Off on the File menu.
- Click the Start button, click Run, type outlook /resetfolders in the Open box, and then click OK.
Method 3Quit Outlook and have your server administrator remove the mailbox on the server, and then create a new mailbox.
NOTE: Do not import any of the previous data into the new mailbox.
ID do Artigo: 197036 - Última Revisão: 05/09/2013 - Revisão: 1