'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\system.dll' because of system error: Access is denied.
06/22/10 11:57:26 DDSet_Status: Sleeping 100ms...
MSI (s) (54!70) [11:57:26:738]: Product: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 -- There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. Please refer to the setup log for more information.
There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. Please refer to the setup log for more information.
06/22/10 11:57:26 DDSet_CARetVal: 0
06/22/10 11:57:26 DDSet_Exit: InstallAssembly ended with return value 1603
MSI (s) (54:94) [11:57:26:758]: User policy value 'DisableRollback' is 0
MSI (s) (54:94) [11:57:26:758]: Machine policy value 'DisableRollback' is 0
Action ended 11:57:26: InstallExecute. Return value 3.
02/22/10 08:38:32 DDSet_Status: Sleeping 100ms...
02/22/10 08:38:32 DDSet_Error: Failed to install assembly C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.EnterpriseServices.dll. IAssemblyCache->InstallAssembly() returned -2147024864.
02/22/10 08:38:32 DDSet_Error: Failed to install assembly 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.EnterpriseServices.dll' because of system error: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
To detect whether assemblies are being used, follow these steps:
- Download procexp.exe to discover process that are locking assemblies.
- Launch procexp.exe and then press CTRL + F to open the Process Explorer Search window.
- In the Handle or DLL substring textbox, type Assembly and then click Search.
- All files listed could have an impact on the installation of the patch. Terminate all the listed processes or close the associated applications. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Process Name you want to terminate in the Process Explorer Search window to locate the process.
- Right click the Process Name in the Process pane.
- Click Kill Process to terminate the Process.
ID do Artigo: 2263996 - Última Revisão: 25/08/2011 - Revisão: 1