- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 eXtensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) Gateway
- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issues that this update fixThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2464049 Office Communications Server 2007 R2 XMPP Gateway becomes unresponsive intermittently
This cumulative update also fixes the following issues that are fixed in the previously released updates:
- You may have problems when you establish a connection with a stream that is initiated by ejabberd. This issue occurs because "<?xml version=1.0”>" appears before the actual stream.
- XMPP federation to gmail.com works. However, XMPP federation to googlemail.com does not work.
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Xmpptgw.msp package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 XMPP Gateway installed.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer if certain dependencies on Office Communications Server 2007 R2XMPP Gateway are still running when you apply the update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update package for Office Communications Server 2007 R2 XMPP Gateway that is dated January 2010:
Registry informationYou do not have to make any changes in the registry to apply this update.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
ID do Artigo: 2404570 - Última Revisão: 19/11/2010 - Revisão: 1