- In a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment, you have a Client Access server and a Mailbox server installed on different computers.
- There is a public folder store installed on the Mailbox server.
- You have a mail-enabled public folder on the public folder store.
- You create a rule by using Folder Assistant in Microsoft Office Outlook. This rule forwards posted items from this public folder to another mail-enabled public folder.
- The rule has the "Leave message intact" method selected.
- You post an item to the public folder by using Outlook Web Access (OWA). The item is forwarded to the second public folder.
Note This issue does not occur when you post the item to the public folder by using Outlook.
ID do Artigo: 2430674 - Última Revisão: 14/12/2010 - Revisão: 1