Note You can configure the data buffer by changing the value of the following two registry subkeys:
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the software update that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article:
Set fpc = CreateObject("FPC.Root")
' fpc.ConnectToConfigurationStorageServer "CSSNAME", "USERNAME", "DOMAIN", "PASSWORD"
Set arr = fpc.GetContainingArray
Set policy = arr.ArrayPolicy
Set LLS = policy.LowLevelSettings
TcpBufferSize_before = LLS.TcpBufferSize
LLS.TcpBufferSize = WScript.Arguments(0)
WScript.Echo "Setting TcpBufferSize to " & CStr(LLS.TcpBufferSize) & _
", previous value: " & CStr(TcpBufferSize_before) & _
", Array name: " & arr.Name
WScript.Echo "Saved, waiting for array to reload..."
To use this script, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste this script to a .txt file that is created by using Notepad, and save the file.
- Rename the file to SetTcpBufferSize.vbs.
- Open an administrative Command Prompt window, and then run the following command:cscript SetTcpBufferSize.vbs 17520Notes
- The acceptable value range is from 256 to 65535.
- The default value is 2920.
- Set the initial value to 17520, and then increase the value to test for an appropriate setting.
ID do Artigo: 2452980 - Última Revisão: 24/12/2010 - Revisão: 1