The page requires a valid client certificate
Generic 403 errors are returned when access to content has been forbidden. The server is refusing to fulfill the request for content. This is generally not related to NTFS permissions.
- Check the Effective Date on the client certificate.
- Ensure that the certificate is valid.
- Check the Expiration Date on the client certificate.
- Ensure that the certificate has not expired.
- Verify that the Certificate Authority has not expired your certificate.
- Request a new certificate from the Certificate Authority.
ID do Artigo: 248031 - Última Revisão: 19/06/2014 - Revisão: 1