- You create a user A account in a non-English Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You create a user B account in an English Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- You configure the DisplayName property of user A to use a double-byte character set (DBCS).
- You configure the SimpleDisplayName property of user A to use a single-byte character set (SBCS).
- User B accesses a mailbox by using Outlook 2010 that is running in ANSI mode with an online profile.
- User A sends an email message to user B.
Note This issue does not occur in an Exchange Server 2003 environment.
ID do Artigo: 2489941 - Última Revisão: 12/02/2013 - Revisão: 1