- In a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment, you log on to your mailbox by using Outlook Web App (OWA) Premium in Internet Explorer 7.
- You select an email message that has two or more attachments.
- The subject line of the email message includes special characters. For example, the subject includes the following characters:
- You click Download all attachments to save all attachments into a compressed file.
In this scenario, the File Download dialog box disappears after you click Save. Additionally, the attachments are not saved.
- This issue does not occur when you use Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9.
- This issue does not occur when you use OWA Light, which does not provide the zip-download functionality.
- Click the Forward button to forward the email to yourselves.
- Remove these special characters in the subject.
- Click the Send button to send the email.
- Open the latest received email to save attachments.
ID do Artigo: 2499044 - Última Revisão: 24/08/2011 - Revisão: 1