The former delegate is either not listed in the Outlook client, or is listed as a user and repeatedly receives meeting requests and responses that are intended for someone else.
The delegate rule is an item in the Associated Messages in FLD window, in the CB entry, and has a description of "Schedule + EMS Interface."
To remove delegate rules by using the MDBView utility:
- Start the MDBView utility, click MAPI_Explicit_PROFILE, and then click OK.
- Click the profile name of the user whose mailbox contains the delegate rule.
- On the MDB menu, click Open Message Store. In the Store Display Name pane, click the user's mailbox, and then click Open.
- On the MDB menu, click Open Root Folder.
- In the root folder, double-click the Top of Information Store folder.
- Double-click the Inbox folder.
- In the Associated message in FLD window, double-click to open each message until you find a message with "Schedule + EMS Interface" in the properties (the bottom window in the dialog).
- Close this message to return the focus to the list.
- To delete this message, in the Associated Message In FLD window, click to select the message. In the Operations Available box, click the lpFLD->DeleteMessages(). Click Call Function and then click OK to confirm the deletion. The message is deleted.
ID do Artigo: 253557 - Última Revisão: 25/10/2007 - Revisão: 1