- You have a computer that is running Windows XP, and the computer has Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 installed.
- You set Thai as your own format in the Standards and formats group.
- You click Regional and Language Options, click Customize in the Regional Options tab, click the Date tab, and then set the Calendar type option to พุทธศักราช.
- You log on to the Live Meeting 2007 client.
- You click Attendees, you Invite, and then click By E-mail….
Note This issue does not occur if you set the Calendar type option to something other than คริสต์ศักราช.
ID do Artigo: 2536682 - Última Revisão: 12/08/2011 - Revisão: 1