- Go to the Forefront Client Security Filter Manager QFE for Windows XP/SP2 webpage in the Microsoft Download Center.
- Click Download. When you are prompted to save or run the file, click Run. Follow the instructions to install the Filter Manager rollup package. If you are prompted, restart Windows XP.
- Go to the Microsoft Security Essentials webpage.
- Click Free Download. When you are prompted to save or run the file, click Run.
- Follow the instructions to download and install Microsoft Security Essentials.
- If you are prompted, restart Windows XP.
Microsoft Consumer Security Support Center.
For more information about Microsoft Security Essentials, see the Microsoft Security Essentials website.
To install the latest Service Pack for Windows XP, see 322389: How to obtain the latest Windows XP service pack322389.
ID do Artigo: 2618330 - Última Revisão: 07/05/2012 - Revisão: 1