- You create a dimension in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services (SSAS 2008 R2) or in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS 2012).
- The value of the KeyColumns property for some attribute members in the dimension contains one or more double quotation marks.
- At least one of the values for attribute members that is defined by the keyColumns property contains one or more double quotation marks.
- You try to run a Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) query that contains a DRILLTHROUGH statement against the attribute members in an application.
For example, you run the MDX query in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
In this scenario, the DRILLTHROUGH action is not presented as an available action. When this occurs, you do not receive an error message.
- The application that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section could be Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), or SSMS.
- This issue does not occur if, instead of the KeyColumns property, it is the value of the NameColumn property for the attribute members which contains double quotation marks.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2012. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Cumulative update package 4 for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 4. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID do Artigo: 2626637 - Última Revisão: 19/11/2012 - Revisão: 1