- You use Microsoft BizTalk Server Adapter for Host Systems 2.0 in Microsoft Host Integration Server 2009.
- You configure Send Ports to use the BizTalk Adapter for Host Applications (HostApps).
- You do not configure the HostApps adapter to use the TI Remote Environment Type property of <Any host type>. Instead, you configure the property to use one of the following:
- TRM Link
- IMS Connect
- SNA Link
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Delete the existing Remote Environments (REs) in the TI Manager MMC snap-in.
- Re-create the Remote Environments in the TI Manager MMC snap-in.
- Delete the Send Ports that use the HostApps adapter.
- Re-create the Send Ports that use the HostApps adapter.
ID do Artigo: 2644207 - Última Revisão: 19/12/2012 - Revisão: 1