- You do not click to select the Save Password option in the Link Tables dialog box.
- The MSysConf table has been configured on server that is running SQL Server to prevent the password from being saved in Access.
Choosing an Authentication Mode
If you want to use SQL Authentication but you do want not store the SQL login and password data in Access, you can use one of the following workarounds:
- Use a user DSN or a machine DSN instead of a file DSN.
- Remove the user's Windows Authentication permissions from servar that is running SQL Server.
- Use the SQL Native Client Driver instead of the SQL Server driver.
ID do Artigo: 2650051 - Última Revisão: 12/07/2013 - Revisão: 1