<Date><Time> <spid> Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'sys.syscommittab' with unique index '<Index Name>'.
<Date><Time> <spid> Error: 3999, Severity: 17, State: 1.
<Date><Time> <spid> Failed to flush the commit table to disk in dbid <Database ID> due to error 2601. Check the errorlog for more information.
Note For an overview of SQL Server database checkpoints, go to the following MSDN website:
Service pack information for SQL Server 2008 R2To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2008 R2. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Cumulative update informationThe issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update of SQL Server:
- Cumulative Update 9 for SQL Server 2012 SP2
- Cumulative Update 3 for SQL Server 2014 SP1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2012
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2008 R2
- Cumulative Update 4 for SQL Server 2008 SP3
- Cumulative Update 9 for SQL Server 2008 SP2
ID do Artigo: 2682488 - Última Revisão: 18/11/2015 - Revisão: 1