To temporarily set the zoom levelTo temporarily set the zoom level in Internet Explorer 9, use one of the following methods:
- In Internet Explorer, on the View menu, point to Zoom, and then select a different level.
- If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the CTRL key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
- If you click the Change Zoom Level button , it cycles through 100%, 125%, and 150%. This gives you a quick enlargement of the webpage.
- By using the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press CTRL+PLUS SIGN (+). To zoom out, press CTRL+MINUS SIGN (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press CTRL+0.
To permanently set the zoom levelYou can permanently set the default zoom in Internet Explorer 9 to a custom level if you want to. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type regedit in the search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_CURRENT_USERS\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Zoom
- In the details pane, double-click ZoomFactor.
- Click Decimal.
- If you want to set the default zoom level to 125%, type 125000, and then click OK.
- Close Registry Editor.
- Log off of Windows and then log on again.
- Open Internet Explorer. The zoom level should now be set to 125%.
ID do Artigo: 2689447 - Última Revisão: 07/05/2012 - Revisão: 1