This article describes how to add a product key to the evaluation edition of System Center Operations Manager 2012.
Note To use the Set-SCOMLicense cmdlet, you must use elevated permissions (Run as Administrator).
- Open PowerShell as an administrator.
- Load the OperationsManager module (import-module operationsmanager).
- Connect to your management group (New-SCOMManagementGroupConnection).
- Run the Set-SCOMLicense -ProductId "<yourlicensekey>“ command.
- To check whether the changes were made, run the following command: Get-SCOMManagementGroup | ft skuforlicense, version, timeofexpiration –a
For more information about the Set-SCOMLicense cmdlet, see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh920237.aspx.
ID do Artigo: 2699998 - Última Revisão: 24/06/2013 - Revisão: 1