- Lync Phone Edition for Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip
- Lync Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120
- Lync Phone Edition for Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600, and Polycom CX3000
To enable the "Music on Hold" feature in Lync Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120, install the following cumulative update:
- To enable the "Music on Hold" feature, the administrator must set the value of the EnableClientMusicOnHold client policy to "true." To do this, the administrator must run the following cmdlets in the Lync Server Management Shell:
Set-CSClientPolicy -Identity <Policy_Identity> -EnableClientMusicOnHold:$TRUE
- After the update is applied, neither the administrator nor users can configure or customize the audio file that is used for the “Music on Hold” feature. This behavior occurs because the audio file is embedded in the update.
- After the update is applied, and you have more than one call on hold at the same time, music is played only for the first call. This occurs because the processing power of the telephone is limited.
ID do Artigo: 2703325 - Última Revisão: 23/01/2013 - Revisão: 1