- You use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) to develop a Visual C++ application.
- The source code of the application meets the following conditions:
- The source code contains an IF statement in a nested loop.
- The IF condition contains a check that determines whether a signed integer variable is negative and also a check that determines whether the signed integer variable is larger than another number.
- The code that is outside the IF condition has a linear function that uses the signed variable.
- You compile the application by using either Visual Studio 2010 or the command prompt.
Note You compile the application while a compile option is enabled.
- You run the application.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, it is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply it only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Customer Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft website:Note In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have Visual Studio 2010 SP1 installed.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you install the hotfix if the affected files are not being used during the installation process. We recommend that you close all Visual Studio 2010-related components before you install the hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any other hotfix.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
For all supported versions of Visual Studio 2010
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Platform|
for( int i = -1; i <= 3; i++ )
for( int j = -1; j <= 3; j++ )
if (i >= 0 && i < 3 && j >= 0 && j < 3)
printf("%d\n", i * 3 + j);
ID do Artigo: 2719783 - Última Revisão: 10/01/2013 - Revisão: 1