- Complete your project with the first audio track.
- Save the project by clicking Save Movie on the File menu. This compiles the clips and audio track into a .wmv (movie) file.
- On the File menu, click Import, and then locate the movie file you just saved. Click the file, and then click Open. This imports the file you just created, including the first audio track.
- On the File menu, click Select All.
- On the Clip menu, click Add to Timeline/Storyboard.
- On the View menu, click Timeline.
- Add the second sound track.
ID do Artigo: 272955 - Última Revisão: 19/06/2014 - Revisão: 1