Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that you start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, or Microsoft PowerPoint, on a computer that uses a high dots per inch (DPI) setting. Then, you insert a task pane app for Office into the application. In this situation, the content for the app is not scaled to the size of the task pane.
BUG #: 3367131 (Office15)
- Assume that you start an Office 2013 application on a computer that uses a high DPI setting. Then, you insert a content app or a task pane app for Office into the application. In this situation, the context box menu icon is truncated.
BUG #: 3367140 (Office15)
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI). This update does not apply to versions of Office 2013 that were installed by using Click-to-Run.
To identify how Office 2013 was installed, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. If Office 2013 was installed by using MSI, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
ID do Artigo: 2817640 - Última Revisão: 08/10/2013 - Revisão: 1