- You deploy a silent installation of Microsoft Office 2010 by using the Config.xml file.
- You specify an update folder in <SetupUpdates> section of the Config.xml. For example:
- You start the silent installation of Office 2010.
- The default folder (the Updates folder)
- The specified folder (the Updates2 folder)
- Download Setupdll.zip from the following link:
Download the setupdll.zip package now.
- Extract files from Setupdll.zip. There should be two Osetup.dll files. One is for the 32-bit version of Office 2010, and the other is for the 64-bit version of Office 2010.
- Copy the appropriate Osetup.dll file, and then paste it into the Updates folder. If the old Osetup.dll file is contained in the Updates folder, replace the old Osetup.dll file with the new Osetup.dll file.
Note A new CheckUpdatesFolder attribute is added in this file.
- If you do not want the installation to check and apply the updates in the default folder, set the CheckUpdatesFolder attribute to "No" in the Config.xml file. For example:Note The default value of CheckUpdatesFolder is "Yes".
- Save the Config.xml file.
- Run the silent installation by using the revised Config.xml file. For example: <OfficeInstallationPath>\setup /config <path>\config.xml
ID do Artigo: 2825946 - Última Revisão: 26/11/2013 - Revisão: 1