To save a file as a Web Archive in Word 2002, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- In the Save as type box, select
Web Archive (*.mht, *.mhtml).
- Specify a file name and location for the file, and then click Save.
- On the Tools menu, point to Letters and Mailings, and then click Mail Merge Wizard.
- Follow the steps in the Mail Merge Wizard to merge to e-mail.
- In the Complete the merge page in the Mail Merge Wizard, click Electronic Mail.
- In the Mail format box, select Attachment and then click OK.
This problem was first corrected in Microsoft Office XP Service Pack 2 (SP-2).
This problem was first corrected in the Word 2002 Update: April 25, 2002.
The Web Archive file format is also a new feature available in Microsoft Office XP.
For more information about Web Archives, click Microsoft Word Help on the Help menu, type web archives in the Office Assistant or the Answer Wizard, and then click Search to view the topic.
For more information about merging to e-mail in Word 2002, click Microsoft Word Help on the Help menu, type merge e-mail messages in the Office Assistant or the Answer Wizard, and then click Search to view the topic.
For additional information about new features in Word 2002, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID do Artigo: 287004 - Última Revisão: 27/07/2006 - Revisão: 1