- Open Server Manager, and then start the Add Roles and Features Wizard.
- On the Features page, expand .NET Framework 3.5 Features.
- Select the .NET Framework 3.5 check box (this includes .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0).
- Click Next, then click Install and Close.
- Run App Controller Setup, and then click Upgrade from evaluation license.
- Follow the steps in the wizard. On the last page of the wizard, you receive the following error message: The default cmdlet processor must be assigned a non-null value before this call can be made. Assign the non-null valued default cmdlet processor to the DefaultCmdletProcessor property on the ‘Microsoft.SystemCenter.SetupFramework.Common.CmdletProcessor’ type and try this call again.
This is the expected behavior.
- Click OK in response to the error message, open IIS Manager, and then restart the AppController website.
ID do Artigo: 2908312 - Última Revisão: 27/11/2013 - Revisão: 1