- Toolbars and toolbar buttons that you created no longer appear.
- Changes that you made to toolbars and toolbar buttons no longer appear.
- The default toolbars and toolbar buttons appear.
Excel stores information about custom toolbars in the Excel toolbar file. If the toolbar file is not located in its installed location when you close Microsoft Excel, Excel creates the file with the default information or any new customizations you made while Excel was running.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
ID do Artigo: 291074 - Última Revisão: 31/01/2007 - Revisão: 1