Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
To fix this issue, remove the EnableRememberPwd registry entry by following these steps:
- Exit Outlook.
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, use one of the following procedures, as appropriate for your version of Windows.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8: Press Windows Key + R to open a Run dialog box. Type regedit.exe and then press OK.
- Windows 7: Click Start, type regedit.exe in the search box, and then press Enter.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click one of the following subkeys in the registry:
Note The x.0 placeholder represents your version of Outlook (16.0 = Outlook 2016, 15.0 = Outlook 2013, 14.0 = Outlook 2010, 12.0 = Outlook 2007)
- Locate and select the following value:
- On the Edit menu, click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Exit Registry Editor.
ID do Artigo: 2966505 - Última Revisão: 13/01/2016 - Revisão: 1