Outlook 2016 for Mac uses the Master Category List (MCL) that is stored on the Exchange server to synchronize the category names and colors.
Therefore, when you migrate from Outlook for Mac 2011 to Outlook 2016 for Mac, any local category names that are assigned to items are merged with the MCL. Random colors are assigned to these categories because the colors from Outlook for Mac 2011 are not synchronized.
- On the Home ribbon, click Categorize, and then click Edit Categories.
- If you have more than one account that's added to Outlook 2016 for Mac, make sure that the correct Exchange account is selected.
- For each category for which you want to change the color, click the color block, and then select the color that you want.
- Make any additional changes that you want by changing the names of categories and by adding or removing categories, as appropriate.
- Close the Categories window.
The changes that you make should be saved in the MCL and should be viewable from other clients and devices.
If you have an IMAP or POP account that is set up in Outlook 2016 for Mac, local categories are used. Therefore, you can select from thousands of colors for these categories.
ID do Artigo: 3009176 - Última Revisão: 10/08/2015 - Revisão: 1