Game. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Microsoft Windows XP and earlier versions
Windows VistaTo resolve this issue, follow the steps in the appropriate section.
The computer is connected to the InternetView the "Troubleshoot game problems" topic on the following Windows Online Help and Support Web site:
The computer is not connected to the InternetView the "Troubleshoot game problems" topic in Windows Help and Support on the computer's hard disk by following these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Help and Support.
- In the Search Help box or in the Search online Help box, type Troubleshoot game problems, and then click Search Help.
- In the list of topics, click Troubleshoot game problems.
- Click the link that best describes the problem that you are experiencing.
- Follow the suggestions to troubleshoot the problem that you are experiencing.
ID do Artigo: 300963 - Última Revisão: 11/09/2012 - Revisão: 1