Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Microsoft Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- Translates some sentences for the first run experience.
BUG #: 3512084 (Office15)
- Fixes the following issue:When you try to delete pages or collapsed subpages, you expect to receive the following messages if the Recycle Bin is disabled:BUG #: 3512274 (Office15)The Recycle Bin for this notebook is disabled. Are you sure you want to permanently delete the selected pages?The selected page has collapsed subpages. Are you sure you want to permanently delete these subpages?
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3085574 for 32-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Download update KB3085574 for 64-bit version of OneNote 2013
- Open OneNote 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID do Artigo: 3085574 - Última Revisão: 13/10/2015 - Revisão: 1