- The email messages that were in the Inbox folder move to the folder that you renamed.
- An additional folder appears and has the original name of the folder that you renamed.
- An email message that contains an error message that resembles the following is added to the Sync Issues folder:12:25:00 Synchronizing Hierarchy
12:25:02 Error in folder '<folder name>'
- You have an Inbox subfolder that's named Alpha.
- You rename the Alpha folder to Beta.
- You notice that all the email messages that were previously in the Inbox folder are now in the Beta folder.
- You notice also that the Alpha folder appears in the folder list again together with the Beta folder.
ID do Artigo: 3087043 - Última Revisão: 24/08/2015 - Revisão: 1