- On a computer that's running Windows 7, you click Start and then click Devices and Printers.
- You click Add a printer to start the Add Printer wizard.
- You click the Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option, and then you add a printer that supports the Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile (HCRP).
- When you print for the first time, a verification request for the Bluetooth connection is displayed. After verification is finished, the printing process runs successfully.
- You try to print for the second time. This time the print job status returns an error, and the printing process fails.
ID do Artigo: 3091181 - Última Revisão: 01/09/2015 - Revisão: 1