This problem occurs when you follow these steps:
- Create an XAML or vNext build.
- Assign the build to a test plan.
- Execute a manual test case in Microsoft Test Runner.
- During execution, create a bug.
- End the Microsoft Test Runner session.
- Click the Verify Bugs tab.
- Select the bug that you created in step 4, and then click Verify Bugs.
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Note This is a client-side fix.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see how to obtain Microsoft support files from online services.
Updated filesFor a complete list of the files that this update adds or changes, double-click the update installer, and then click Show Files on the File menu.
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must have Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 or Visual Studio Test Professional 2015 installed on your computer.
Restart requirementThis update does not require you to restart your computer.
ID do Artigo: 3092997 - Última Revisão: 14/02/2017 - Revisão: 1