Workaround 1Try again to log on. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Sleep or Hibernate on the Lock button menu to return the computer to a non-active state.
- Try again to log on by using the fingerprint reader.
Workaround 2Disable and then re-enable the fingerprint reader. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log on by using the keyboard.
- After the system is resumed, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click Device Manager.
- Expand Biometric Devices.
- Right-click <fingerprint_reader>, click Disable, and then click Yes when you are prompted.
- Right-click <fingerprint_reader>, and then click Enable.
ID do Artigo: 3099870 - Última Revisão: 30/09/2015 - Revisão: 1