No Windows NT or Windows 2000 Domain Controller is available for domain <domain name>. The following error occurred:
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
To resolve this problem, increase the MaxDgramBuffering value from 128 KB to 256 KB:
- Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
- Locate the following key in the registry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters
- On the Edit menu, click Add Value, and then add the following information:Value Name: MaxDgramBuffering
Data Type: REG_DWORD
- Quit Registry Editor.
- Restart the Netlogon service (you may have to restart the computer).
- right-click Parameters, click New, and then click REG_DWORD-or-
- click New on the Edit menu, and then click REG_DWORD
MaxDgramBuffering DetailsKey: NetBT\Parameters
Value Type: REG_DWORD - Count of bytes
Valid Range: 0 - 0xFFFFFFFF
Default: 0x20000 (128 KB)
Description: This parameter specifies the maximum amount of memory that NetBT will dynamically allocate for all outstanding datagram send commands. After this limit is reached, further send commands will fail due to insufficient resources.
For additional information on other possible causes of this error, click the article numbers below to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID do Artigo: 310339 - Última Revisão: 16/12/2009 - Revisão: 1