- You are running Microsoft Outlook in Online Mode in an Exchange Server or Office 365 environment.
- The Preferred encoding for outgoing messagesoption in Outlook is set to KOI8-R (the default encoding setting for the Russian version of Outlook).
- You create a message that contains some Russian characters, and then you save it as draft.
- In Outlook, select File>Option>Advanced.
- In the International options section, set the Preferred encoding for outgoing messages option to UTF-8.
ID do Artigo: 3140296 - Última Revisão: 25/02/2016 - Revisão: 1