To view the Check for newer versions of stored pages option, follow these steps:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click Settings under Temporary Internet files.
- In the Settings dialog box, view the Check for newer versions of stored pages option.
- Avoid dynamically inserting any objects that contain attached behaviors.
- Set the message text in the status bar of Internet Explorer after you add the object.
NOTE: This issue may not be isolated to behaviors only. You may experience a problem with any element that must be downloaded, such as an image.
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Copy the following code sample, and then save the code sample to a file that is named Test.htm.
SetTarget.innerHTML = "<DIV CLASS='UseBehavior'>Hello World</DIV>";
//Uncomment the following line to work around the problem.
<DIV ID="SetTarget">Click to try the test</DIV><BR>
<BUTTON onClick="DoClick()">Click to insert the attached behavior.</BUTTON>
- Copy the following code sample, and then save the code sample to a file that is named Behavior.htc. Put the Behavior.htc file in the same directory where the Test.htm file is located.
<PUBLIC:ATTACH EVENT="ondocumentready" ONEVENT="Element_DocumentReady()" />
// This is almost an empty behavior.
- Open the Test.htm file, and then click Click to insert attached behavior.
Internet Explorer updates
ID do Artigo: 320731 - Última Revisão: 19/06/2014 - Revisão: 1