- Although the sound continues to play, the video may be missing.
- The video may stop, and when you try to start it again, you may receive an error message, or it may play sound without a video.
- You try to turn off the extended desktop on the secondary monitor while video is playing.
- You are using a third-party video playback program other than Windows Media Player.
- After you turn off or turn on the extended desktop to the secondary display, stop your video playback program and then start it again.
- Turn off or turn on the extended desktop before you start the video playback.
- Try to make the video play in full-screen mode.
- Move or rotate the monitor before you start the video playback.
ID do Artigo: 325771 - Última Revisão: 12/10/2015 - Revisão: 1