Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point LdrEnumerateLoadedModules could not be located in the dynamic link library Ntdll.dll.
- You install Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) on the computer.
- You use the Microsoft Backup Utility to back up files and settings.
- You remove Windows XP SP1 from the computer.
- You use the Microsoft Backup Utility to restore files and settings from the backup file.
If you have already restored the backup file and you are experiencing this problem, use the following procedure to repair your installation of Windows XP:
- Insert the Windows XP CD in the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, and then restart your computer.
- When you are prompted to start your computer from the CD, do so.
NOTE: You must be able to start your computer from the Windows XP CD to run Windows Setup. Your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive must be configured to do so. For information about how to configure your computer to start from the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, see the documentation that is included with your computer or contact your computer manufacturer.
- After Setup starts, press ENTER to continue the Setup process.
- Press ENTER to select To set up Windows now, press ENTER. Do not select Recovery Console.
- Press F8 to accept the licensing agreement.
Setup searches and finds your installation of Windows XP, and you receive the following message:If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, setup can try to repair it. Use the up and down arrows to select an installation. To repair the selected installation, press R. To continue without repairing, press ESC.
- Select the appropriate Windows XP operating system installation, and then press R to repair it.
- Follow the instructions that appear to repair the installation.
- After the repair process has been completed, install Windows XP SP1.
- Restore the backup file.NOTES:
- You may have to change the boot drive sequence in your BIOS settings to successfully start your computer from the Windows XP CD. Contact the manufacturer of your computer or see your manufacturer's documentation, for more information.
- After you repair your Windows XP installation, you may have to reactivate your copy of Windows XP.
ID do Artigo: 328035 - Última Revisão: 19/06/2014 - Revisão: 1