This update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB3185331 (released October 11, 2016). This update also includes these new quality improvements and is a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update:
- Addressed issue with a shared drive that becomes unavailable and takes up to 20 minutes to recover.
- Addressed issue with memory leaks that occur in the ISCSI WMI Provider. The WMI service fails to perform certain WMI queries, and the provider terminates, which can cause an outage.
- Addressed issue where printing from some applications is not possible when the cached entry for the network printer is not available in the client side rendering (CSR) registry key. The error message is "Startdocprinter Call was not issued".
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue that prevents pushed-printer connections and printer connections from trusted servers from being installed in Point and Print scenarios after installing MS16-087.
- Addressed issue with revised daylight saving time.
- Addressed issue with Version 2.0 Performance Counters that don’t return data for a clustered Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) resource after the resource fails over.
- Addressed issue where a client with an Internet Protocol (IP) reservation receives options with incorrect values from the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server or options are missing. The option for BootFileName is missing, which means the client won't boot from the correct boot file.
- Addressed issue where inbound replication on domain controllers is blocked with Error 8409 “A database error has occurred”, after the Tombstone Lifetime (or the Recycle Bins DelLifetime) is expired for a deleted Active Directory object having about 100,000 links or more.
- Addressed issue where client queries for Canonical Name records (CNAMEs) that point to Delegation Name records (DNAMEs) sporadically fail in a two tier (caching -> authoritative server) arrangement.
- Addressed issue where syncing a recycled Active Directory object causes “Server for NIS” service to crash. This issue typically is only applicable to the domain controller servers where Server for NIS is installed and Active Directory Recycle Bin is also configured.
- Addressed issue where LSASS would consume 100% CPU on domain controller role machines due to the intersecting of large database indexes when handling a search request from LDAP clients.
- Addressed issue where the integration of Office 365 with Windows Server Essentials 2012 R2 fails due to an insufficient output buffer that blocks the retrieval of Office 365 subscriptions.
- Addressed issue where Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MS DTC) is restarted and SQL Server instances might not be able to reconnect to MS DTC successfully. Therefore, distributed transactions might fail with an error message until you restart the SQL server instances.
- Addressed issue where the user profile disk (UPD) does not get unmounted when a user logs off. Therefore, users get temporary profiles and are not able to work with their own profiles during their next logon. The Event ID 20491 with a description of “Remote Desktop Services could not disconnect a user disk for the user account with a SID of <SID>. The error code is 0xAA.93” will be logged.
- Addressed issue with weekly scheduled tasks failing to execute. Error: ERROR_REQUEST_REFUSED (0x800710e0).
- Addressed issue where virtual machines (VMs) on a Hyper-V failover cluster causes instability and crashes.
- Improved the upload of telemetry and download of telemetry settings in an authenticated proxy environment.
For a complete list of affected files, see KB3192404.
ID do Artigo: 4009446 - Última Revisão: 11/04/2017 - Revisão: 9