Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1||8.0.1.0369|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1
- Changing owner via workflow also changes owner in Create Audit Event.
- Audit details lost after switching Case status transition.
- Reduce Default Page count for FetchXML-based reports from 15000 to 10000.
- Appointment recipients do not receive invitations.
- Mailbox gets enabled for SSS even if no Test and Enable action is performed.
ID do Artigo: 4010362 - Última Revisão: 19/01/2017 - Revisão: 3